Tuesday, May 1, 2012

oh Virginia.

Virginia is a beautiful place!

I spent 14 hours on a plane in the span of 2 days flying home for the beautiful Jordan Boone's wedding. She was so happy, I was SOO happy for her and Brace. I am grateful I have such a good example to look up to, I LOVE her.

I enjoyed seeing my family, but it felt super wierd to be home, like I was living 2 lives. I met the most interesting people at the airport and in the process of my trek across the country. The airplane ride was a little sketchy, seeing as turbulence was INSANE!

This weekend was spent back in rainy Virginia. Me and Tara attempted to make our way to the city, but decided it wasn't worth it. SOOO, instead we tried a new resturaunt probably not known to .0001 more than the population of Virginia. It was called, Golden China, refreshing name eh? They gave portions the size of China. Then we went to the thrift store and tried on all sorts of nothings for a least 90 minutes. I bought two skirts. I was pleased with them until I got home. They are super ugly, the light of the thrift store sold me. Never again. We then ventured to a town called Reston and met up with a bunch of friends and had a fun night eating and then played a game.


I realized that I LOVE to grocery shop and do laundry. I love to ride in the car and I absolutely love music. The ward I attend out here is fabulous, the church is great where ever I am in this world. I am so grateful for the oppurtunity I have to be out here and experiencing these things. Something I never thought was plausable. There are so much things to learn and accomplish, I decided I am going to go out and accomplish it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment