Saturday, March 31, 2012

What a beautiful life.

Other people inspire me.
Today it was from the mouth of modern day prophets. The comfort they brought to my soul was amazing. I love how the spirit comforts and calms my sould without changing my circumstances.
I came home for conference and have spent time with the most amazing people. My little sister Haley is one of them, she 's getting married soon and I love her alot. Sometimes change is hard, but the only thing you can count on in this life is...
That it will change.
I spent time with my dear best friend Jordan Boone, who is also soon to wed. She's amazing and I look up to her SO MUCH!
My mom and sisters and dad... ooh, my dad took me fishing today. It's a daddy daughter bonding time. It's definitly not because I take fishing seriously. I seem to get caught up on the beauty of where the mountains touch the sky, or the biker passing by on the road. My concern is rarely if I catch fish. Yet, my dad LOVES IT! so we go, and we have a great time. (just in case you were wondering, I caught a total of 0 fish. My dad= 5 fish)
I have finals next week, wish me luck. AND THEN...
I am headed off to my next adventre... Washington D.C. I have a feeling this will be amazing. I am going to use all God has taught me the past couple years to change myself and the people around me for the better. Alot of challenges are ahead of me, but as I heard in conference today "Give me my next challenge." I can do everything I am asked through Jesus Christ. He has all my confidence.

Life Lesson:
No experience, no pain, no frustration is wasted as long as you learn from it. The people who come and go from your life to the next are not people that meant nothing. Each person I have ever met has changed me and made me better, made this life bearable and have been blessings. SO, learn all you can from every person and experiene. Blessings will come, prayers will be answered.

The small wonders of each day, make it worth living. Find what moves you and what you love and run with it. Be the best you can in the realm you have chosen to live it. Be successful. Don't be scared to fail. If you never take the risk that you might fail, you will never become or come up with anything original.

No comments:

Post a Comment