Sunday, March 11, 2012

Life. Is. Beautiful.

It has definitely been awhile. But I embarked on a new adventure, several actually. I am at BYU-I and will be heading to Washington D.C. in April. 
Life changes so fast. No one can know where, when or how. But it changes. Life is about change. Christ loves it when we change. It is painful process, yet the results are so much more fulfilling.
Life is simple, yet confusing. The simple things are what make life worth living. It is not the size of your car, or the vastness of your house. It is the people and experiences you let in. 
Life sometimes hurt, Life sometimes leaves you bruised. But the strength you gain from getting up again is so much more important. 
Who knows what will come next. My little sister is getting married. The beautiful Jordan Boone who lives her life which such a zeal, is getting married. She is amazing. She loves life, despite the challenges. She is my light.
I love my mom. She is the most amazing person, same with my dad. I love my parents. They have taught me so much. I am so grateful for what they taught me and how they raised me. 
I am growing up. Real life is seeping in ever so slowly. I no longer can go see my sisters down the hall. I love them. They are fabulous. They are such good examples to me. I had sadness in me today because things aren't the way they used to be. But I am determined to find the good, little miracles in today.
Here we go. Who knows what is next. But I know in whom I am have trusted. I love my Savior.
Boys confuse me. I will continue to act in faith.
Today was a beautiful day. This life is a beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment