Monday, May 9, 2011

some people get married.


I know this might sound super wierd, but with the news of thousands of people I know getting married, it got me...
a tiny bit excited.


I decided that I think that it will be the greatest day of my life when I get married.
Last night, I had a dream. This dream consisted of me getting married, in the temple. Although, I was by myself...meaning there was no groom in sight. I saw a bunch of other random people. Wierd, but that is why I decided to blog about this today.

It may seem as though I am no where near that stage in my life, which I am not. In order to get married you need to date someone first....wierd how that happens. But someday it will happen, it will be great!
It's the day that every little girl dreams of. For me, I am already stressed out about making sure everything gets done. So mostly, right now, I am excited to have a best friend that knows me better than I know myself. Someone who knows what my favorite ice cream is and knows when i need it. Someone who will think of random adventures to go on and someone who I will dominate in thumb wars. Yep, I will probably tell you about when this happens, but until then....
I wish this future best friend the best of luck in all of his endeavors, hopefully you are dominating the world.
love,
Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment