Sunday, September 30, 2012

count your many blessings.

I love people. Talking to them, laughing with them and listening to them.
I love elderly people. they are such a bright spot in my life.
I hated the thought of being a gospel doctrine teacher up until I was called as one this semester. Talk about a crash course of the Book of Mormon;  with the spirit as my guide. Awesome.
Boys are great. I have learned a thing or two about them this week by actually listening to them; they are great.
Reese cookies are to die for and will probably be the reason for my death.
I LOVE fall. Everything about the sunrise-sunset. The leaves to the birds. Ah, it is the most beautiful place up here in Idaho, I love being outside.
I love my mom. She is my best friend. She loves me so much and knows me better than I know myself.
I adore my father. He is the great man I have ever met. Good thing he has taught me everything I know... fishing skills, salsa eating skills and life skills.
I love solitude. There is a time for surrounding yourself with awesome people, but the time that allows me to do so happily is the time I spend alone.
I love eating ceral... all day. Breakfast foods know no bounds.
I love adventure. I love laughing. I love dancing around like a crazy.
I am grateful for my roomates. I am grateful for all my homework waiting for me tomorrow. I am grateful for my sisters who I enjoy so much.
I am grateful for good friends; Jordan Aliece, Kim Diane and Sarah Lyn. Even though our paths have taken us to different places.... I am grateful for them everyday.
I love learning to play tennis, throwing parachuted, plastic ninjas off a balcony, blowing bubbles and going to piano recitals.
Ice cream is a weakness.... but so are Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwhiches.
Travis Dee is my sunshine and Brad is the best.
I really like smelling like a bon fire. I also really like smelling like I justed worked out for an hour (ok not really, but I love working out).
I love hearing other people's stories. I love trying to blend into the crowd and silently trying to change the world.
I love Baylee's fudge and Destiny's laugh. I love Kacee's smile.
General Conference is coming up. I am grateful for the oppurtunity to go home to lovely family and make an apply pie while listening to the words of God.
I am grateful for peace. I am grateful for joy. I am most grateful for my savior who allows me to feel those things in a world so crazy.
Life is beautiful. There is so much beauty to behold.
You are stronger than you think you are. You can make a bigger difference than you ever thought was possible.
I hate how I love the sky so much. I hate how I love smelling deoderant in Wal-Mart. But mosly I hate how much I love that life can be so good and so hard all at the same time.
This is what I learned this week.This week was a good one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment